On your Mac, install Yam Pad for Mac and connect by USB cable.
Yam Pad icon will appear in the menu bar:
You can choose resolution of Yam Pad: Retina(HiDPI) or a non Retina one.
Because Yam Pad mirrors the main display, other resolutions can be chosen by “System Preferences > Displays” of macOS.
You can choose a frame rate from 30 FPS / 60 FPS.
30 FPS is energy efficient, 60 FPS is much smoother.
– Launch At Login, launches Yam Pad when you log in.
– Auto Update App, updates Yam Pad for Mac automatically.
– Use System Mouse Cursor, sends the default mouse cursor to Yam Pad. If this option is not set, mouse cursor will be managed by Yam Pad with faster movement and more readable size.
– Enable Touch Bar, simulates Touch Bar for any Mac with macOS Sierra 10.12.2 or later.
On your iPad/iPhone:
Apple Pencil and Stylus
– Support Apple Pencil pressure sensitivity and tilt for iPad Pro and the new 9.7-inch iPad.
– Support Wacom stylus pressure sensitivity and buttons for other iPads/iPhones.
– Draw or Drag with One finger or Apple Pencil.
– Click with One finger single tap.
– Zoom with Two fingers pinch.
– Pan canvas with Two fingers slide.
– Undo with two fingers tap.
– Redo with three fingers tap.
– Rotate with two fingers rotate (depending on apps).
Mac Apps compatible:
– Affinity Photo
– Corel Painter
– Toon Boom Harmony
– MediBang Paint
– and more… (or let us know your favorite app)
Touch Bar and Keyboard
Simulate Touch Bar for any Mac with macOS Sierra 10.12.2 or later.
Support bluetooth keyboard input from iOS device (including Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro).
For any questions or suggestions,
contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org